Unique North Shore Lakefront Estate on Flick Point
Right on desireable “Flick Point” in Carnelian Bay with 180+ degrees of unobstructed, panoramic lake views. Ideally situated facing due South for maximum sun exposure. Approximately 200 feet of lake frontage on this property with an additional 100 feet to the north being US Forest vacant land which offers a rare privacy buffer.
The main home features 3 ensuite bedrooms plus a fourth bedroom(or office). In the detached guest quarters has a 1 bedroom and 1 bath “guest suite” below and a lakeview artist studio (or workshop) above.
What makes this property so unique is the deep water, rock-cribbed pier, 2 buoys, and of course, the large boathouse with sundeck above. Very private and secluded setting, set back away from the Highway, yet only a short (and level) stroll to Carnelian Bay restaurants and cafes such as Gar Woods Grill & Pier, Waterman’s Landing, CB’s Bistro, the Old Post Office Cafe, and the Miniature Golf Course.
This is an extremely rare offering at $7,995,000
- Three ensuite bedrooms plus 4th bedroom/office in the main house
- Detached 1 bedroom/1 bathroom guest house with lakeview artist studio above
- Rock-cribbed, deep water pier with steel pilings that creates a private, sheltered cove
- Private Boat House and 2 buoys
- Approximately 200 feet of lake frontage with additional 100 ft of protected Forest land to the north created additional privacy buffer
- Wrap around entertainers deck
- Mid-century Modern Style with floor to ceiling windows